Thursday 28 April 2011

Wee bit Wednesday (on Thursday)

I really meant to do this yesterday but we didn't have internet (maintenance) til the evening and then I was too busy with family time so here it is this morning.






{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
Not really...Once I thought I was but then I realized I hadn't pushed a button yet....

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
Yes, actually, I have



{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
I have met several Christian Musicians including the members of Starfield and I also crossed a street in Vancouver with Hilary and Haylie Duff

{four} do you have any food allergies?
No, but I do claim to be allergic to sesame seeds sometimes

{five} do you know how to sew?
Yes, I do. I am not super good at it but I know how. I mostly sew by hand because I don't own a machine yet.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
No

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
Maybe 5 or 6 times a year. My husband fills it up 2 or 3 times a week though.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
No

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Yes. Someone stole my CD player from my car! They filled my glovebox with CD's. I guess it was either their way of making it even or a sadistic cruelty...

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
Grade 12 I got short choppy layers. Very late '70s look. It was fine when I had it clipped and tied back but the worst when it was loose. It was also terrible because I got it at the beginning of field hockey season and it was always in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment