Monday 30 May 2011

Technical Difficulties and Sounds I Hear

I can blog again! For about a week (or however long it has been since my last post) I have not been able to sign into blogspot. For some reason that little bar along the top just would not appear and so I took a break from blogging even though I really wanted to do a couple posts over that time. I no longer remember what I was going post (other than Wee Bit Wednesday) though.

I'm sitting on my couch right now, ignoring the dishes that piled up over the weekend and the boxes on the floor waiting to be filled. I have a cup of Back Porch coffee beside me and I am listening, enjoying the sound of the birds chirping on my deck. I sit relaxing to the gentle clicking of the keyboard's keys. I smile as a sleep laugh and a soft sleep sigh in response come from the room my daughters share. It is a very peaceful morning here. I am truly hoping that the girls sleep for several more hours this morning since they came to youth group with us last night and didn't get to bed until shortly after 10. Normally they wake up around 7 - 7:30 so here's hoping! I went to bed around 12:30 and was up at 5:30 so hopefully I make it through today. It should be a busy day for me as I pack and do address change things so maybe that will keep me going through the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Viv! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog! I LOVE my Favorite Things Fridays posts because, a lot of the time, by the end of the week I NEED a little reminder of all of the wonderful little things that surround me every day! lol! If you want to join in, it's a weekly link-up and I'd love to see what's keeping you going too!

    Gretchen @ The Proverbs Thirty-HUH?! Woman
    proverbsthirtyhuh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete