Monday 28 March 2011

Good Morning...every day

I have decided that I am going to become a morning person! My husband gets up for work between 4:30am and 6:30am 9depending on where he is working on any given day) and normally I get up with him, make him lunch, kiss him good-bye before promptly turning all the lights off and climbing back into bed. In fact, if my daughter wakes up before her daddy leaves I tell her it is still the middle of the night! (Which is not really a lie at all since we normally sleep til 9ish! So today I have been up since 6:30 and am feeling pretty good about it. Since, I'm still waiting for the girls to wake up, I am going to plan a craft for today and maybe start some housework. Starting housework before everyone is up sometimes wakes them up so I might leave it for later. Actually, looking around my apartment, it's not too bad today! Always a pleasant surprise, especially after a crazy weekend, which is pretty well every weekend!
Wishing all a happy morning! Good bless!

2 comments:

  1. *hugs*
    since getting pregnant, I *can't* sleep in! :( But it's good, really - I think I'm being prepared for life with Baby :D
    Enjoy your day and hug your girls for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately think that I'm going to need to start waking up earlier. Maybe I'll do my devotions then...except I hate that feeling when you feel good when you first wake up and then as you sit and read your eyes start to droop and then by the time your kids wake up you're even more tired than usual and you just want to go back to bed. I do need to become a morning person though because once Mack is on only afternoon naps, mornings will be our chance to get out and about. I'm so looking forward to being closer to you, Viv, and getting active with real things to get active with (Caronport doesn't offer the most variety in life)! Love you:-)

    ReplyDelete