Friday 10 June 2011

Favorite things Friday

I have many things today that I want to display as my 'favorite' things, like my kidlets and my husband but for today my new place will be my featured favorite.

My kitchen no longer fits in a single picture. Hooray! (looking in from the dining room)
And across from the fridge is my craft corner, my microwave is across from my stove.


I have a hallway! The door on the left is the girls' room. 
The one on the right is the kitchen.

The girls' bedroom(well half of it)

The bathroom

Linen closet

Dining room (and 2 of my very favorite people enjoying breakfast)

Den (Music room/Office/Library)

Masterbedroom

Livingroom, looking in from the dining room. The door leads to the laundry

Laundry room and entry way. The door on the left is a storage room

So as you can see we're noy completely unpacked yet but we should be box free and clean by this evening. We also have a deck that runs the length of the kitchen, diningroom and livingroom.

1 comment: