Wednesday 1 June 2011

Wee bit Wednesday


{one} do you believe in ghosts? 
No

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener? 
Talker but I've been told I'm a good listener too

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late? 
Sleep late

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose? 
Salsa

{five} what's your favorite drink? 
Water, then milk

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be? 
Three things (so people are all out then) If Daniel was gone I would grab 1 of his guitars, the diaper bag and our laptop (photos). If Daniel was grabbing his own guitars I would take the laptop, camera and my diaper bag(which includes my purse)

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be? 
Boston Pizza...maybe

{eight} who inspires you the most? 
               My parents, I guess

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? 
Amy Poehler, Paul Baloche, Dee Henderson

{ten} sneakers or sandals? 
Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment