Thursday 9 June 2011

Wee bit Wednesday (on Thursday)

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
I have been maid of honor twice

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Read my Bible and massage my husbands head

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Caribbean

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Swimming

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I went through many 'I want to be's' ... dentist, counsellor, wife/mother. 

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A yard

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Well, if I pretend that this is Wednesday...Nachos!!

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Depends on the time of night, the weather and if my kids are sleeping, I suppose. We aren't very scheduled people.

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
We don't pay for water

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Read, sew, sketch, watch movies, hang out with my hubby and kids, swim, go outside, visit friends...I'm a very relaxed person actually. I relax in almost anything I do

No comments:

Post a Comment